Welcome to Hycroft Chiropractic & Massage in Vancouver. We offer a Team of RMTs, Registered Massage Therapists here for you 6 days a week.
Our massage therapists are available to you 6-days a week, including weekends & evenings. We're here to help! Please call 604-733-7744604-733-7744 to schedule an appointment.
Mark Golin (Vancouver RMT)
Hycroft’s newest (RMT) Registered Massage Therapist is Mark Golin, graduated from the Vancouver College of Massage Therapy of Utopia Academy with top honours. He also holds a bachelor of science with a double major in biology and medical science. Mark’s many years of studying have led him to focus on a very evidence based practice. He incorporates stretching, myofascial release and trigger point therapy into his treatment. Patient education and self-care is a key focus of Mark’s practice as he believes treatment shouldn’t end when the patient leaves the clinic. Mark will be available at Hycroft Chiropractic & Massage on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays.
Pricing for Massage Therapy (HST included):
60 minutes = $100.00
90 minutes = $140.00
**Promotional coupons do not apply to Registered Massage Therapy treatments. Please call the office directly at 604-733-7744 to schedule these types of promotions.Top Conditions Treated Effectively with Massage Therapy in Vancouver
- Massage Therapy for Fibromyalgia
- Massage Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
- Massage Therapy for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Massage Therapy for Arthritis / Osteoarthritis
- Massage Therapy for Tendonitis & Bursitis
- Massage Therapy for Headaches & Migraines
- Massage Therapy for Temporomandibular Join Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Massage Therapy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Massage Therapy for Low back pain & Sciatica
- Massage Therapy for Sprains/Strains
- Massage Therapy for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Massage Therapy for Whiplash
- Massage Therapy for Stress Reduction
- Massage Therapy for Postural Dysfunctions/Imbalances
- Pregnancy Massage Therapy- Pre/Post-Natal
- Massage Therapy for Iliotibial Band Contracture
- Massage Therapy for Anterior Compartment Syndrome
- Massage Therapy for Piriformis Syndrome
- Massage Therapy for Frozen Shoulder
- Massage Therapy for Tennis Elbow / Golfers Elbow
We require 24 hours notice for missed/cancelled appointments otherwise patients will be charged the full treatment rate.
6-Days a Week, These Hands are for You!
Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
Have your questions about Massage Therapy in Vancouver
answered by one of our Team Members by calling 604-733-7744 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a Question you’d like to Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz, Vancouver Chiropractor, please use this Contact Form Below. We will respond promptly!