If you've been in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) and are filing an ICBC claim in British Columbia, you are entitled to the best healthcare available to treat the aches and pains you are experiencing.
ICBC INJURY CLAIM
claim, there are No Fees or out of pocket cost for chiropractic treatment, even if you are
found at fault for the accident. Our office will bill ICBC directly on your behalf. At the time
of your inital appointment, please provide us with your ICBC claim number and we will
handle the rest.
Benefits to seeking chiropractic treatment for MVA injuries:
- Faster recovery from injuries such as whiplash, headaches, neck and back pain
- Reduced pain and improvement in movement
- No out-of-pocket payments
- No ongoing approval process with ICBC
- Minimal paperwork
TREATMENT AND RECOVERY
After a motor vehicle accident common symptoms include joint pain, muscle pain, headaches, whiplash, arm pain and leg. We recommend to not delay in seeking treatment from your chiropractic doctor. Chiropractic care will reduce pain and help increases a patient's spine function. This can lead to a decrease in pain medication, improved quality of life and shorter rehabiliation period.
To help you on the road to recovery, we are here to make sure you're able to get the treatment you're covered for. We first recommend you visit your MD, and then
recommend the following:
- Chiropractic Examination and Treatment (no cost to patient)
- Registered Massage Therapy (reimbursed to the patient)
- Active Rehab and Personal Training (potential for no cost to the patient)
Have a question about ICBC Chiropractic Rehabilitation and Treatment for a motor vehicle accident. Ask Dr. Michael Horowitz
by filling in the form below: