Shoulder Pain Treatment | Try Vancouver Chiropractor | Dr. Michael Horowitz
A variety of shoulder pain type symptoms present to our office here in Vancouver each week. Chiropractors are often known as spine focused practitioners, however soft tissue injuries of various extremety joints, such as the shoulder, are within the domain of our treatment ability.Shoulder Pain often result from faulty joint mechanics due to the accumulation of stress & tension around the joints, ligaments & tendons of the shoulder. This is best treated by proper assessment by a chiropractor & hands-on treatment which gets to the source of the problem and allow for most rapid healing. Call 604-733-7744 for relief!
Consider the following with respect to shoulder pain:
- Was the injury due to direct trauma? Is there a great deal of swelling & inflammation?
- are the symptoms related to a sports injury, lifting or moving heavy objects?
- Shoulder pain at night?
- What are the best exercises to do if I have shoulder pain?
- Can I have shoulder pain & a pinched nerve at the same time?
- Do I have shoulder pain at night?
- A tendonitis? A bursitis? Adhesive Capsulitis? An Impingement? Osteoarthritis? Muscle spasm? Etc
By answering these questions and others about your shoulder pain, we can determine why you are experiencing it and how to property treat it. This is something your local chiropactor can help with.
Shoulder pain can be treated in Vancouver with chiropractic & massage services. Relief of sholder pain in Vancouver by calling 604-733-7744 for information.
Try these Stretches for Shoulder Pain & Discomfort. Practice Spinal Hygiene!
Hypervolt by Hyperice - Now offered at Hycroft Chiropractic!
Allow Dr. Michael Horowitz to work with your soft tissue injuries using The Hypervolt by Hyperice! Great for treating Tendonitis, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Elbow Pain, Hip Pain, Knee Pain and more!
Call 604-733-7744 for more Information.
Have your questions about Shoulder Pain & Treatment in Vancouver answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz, by filling out the form below: