Dr. Michael Horowitz's Exercise for Health Series
Exercise is one of 3 components to Spinal Hygiene: when you combine (1) Physical Activity with (2) Stretching & (3) Regular Chiropractic Check-Ups…You are working towards “Perfect Posture” & Preventing small Aches & Pains from becoming Big Ones!
Exercise is known to have many great health benefits. Here is a Top 10 List!
(1) Increased Energy
(2) Improved Mood (less stress, anxiety & depression)
(3) Improved Sleep & Restfulness
(4) Reduced Pain & Discomfort
(5) Decreased Weight (so you’ll look & feel better)
(6) Reduced Chronic Disease (like Diabetes 2 & CardioVascular Disease)
(7) Increased Bone Calcium (with weight bearing activity)
(8) Increased Muscle Strength & Endurance
(9) Better Joint Mobility & Lubrication
(10) Better SEX! (No research studies immediately available to prove this claim)
Brought to you by Hycroft Chiropractic & Massage in Vancouver.
Each session is intended to provide you with an easy at home Exercise of the Day, one of Dr. Michael's favourite activities that will help you build strength in areas of your body that need to be strong in order to support your posture & maintain your spinal alignment.
For more information of exercising& how to keep your spine flexible & healthy, please contact Dr. Michael Horowitz in Vancouver. Call 604-733-7744 or visit our website at www.vancouverchiropractic.net.
Please Note: Each individual's health status in unique & so too should their training & exercise program. None of the information provided is intended to replace sound medical evaluation, assessment or diagnosis. Please contact your community chiropractor & have a specific activity & exercise routine made for yourself as every individual has varying needs. https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001_qDhS0QJDlsHEuFoPVqpv4nSUfkN_KcAbw2QDgLaSZrIzJ_EPNwR_blUP1zeFkntKl2WSlfaUtOyOmy-Qgw8WmVZpjPytFpcoQKPGBffFAIG6GOvtuK14NxxOPKdeveuF29IFTq8KNjorZQqsD1reVQg1eVSkUTY2u5TKuZEMbS5lAXPIvojTIsPcxNiSMcC2hTyMQFWt3I%3D