Rib (Costal) Pain often result from faulty spinal/rib joint mechanics due to the accumulation of stress & tension. This is best treated by proper assessment by a chiropractor & hands-on treatment which gets to the source of the problem and allow for most rapid healing. Call 604-733-7744 for relief!
- Was there a direct trauma to the rib cage (car accident, sports injury, fall, etc)? Is there difficulty breathing &/or blood in your spit? Consider a rib fracture as a possibility & visit your medical doctor or local hospital for varificaiton.
- Is the pain radiating from the back/spine, between your shoulder blades &/or caused from some for of repetitive lifting or twisting (ie golf, racquet sports, etc) - consider you may have created a spinal or rib mis-alignment which is best assessed & treated by your local chiropractor.
- Does the pain occur between the ribs on the side or front in the muscular region? Consider you may have an "intercoastal spams" or tension in the muscles between the ribs. This is effectively treated with massage & chiropractic maneouvers.
- Do your symptoms occur while having a flu, a chronic cough, after a bout of sneezing or any other cold or sickness?
- Is there a rash the accompanies the rib cage irriation?
All of these are important questions to ask yourself. Even more important is to have a proper assessment & there is nobody better equped to help with this than your local chiropractor.
Rib Pain is one of the most commonly treated symptoms in our office. Vancouver Chiropractic & Massage Therapy services are uniquely effective at treating Rib Pain. Let us be of service to you. Call 604-733-7744, we can help!
You May Have These Questions About Rib Pain:
- What can I do for rib pain?
- Will rib pain go away on it's own?
- What is the best position to sleep when I have rib pain?
- How can Chiropractic & Massage Therapy help with my rib Pain?
Hypervolt by Hyperice - Now offered at Hycroft Chiropractic!
Allow Dr. Michael Horowitz to work with your soft tissue injuries using The Hypervolt by Hyperice! Great for treating Tendonitis, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Elbow Pain, Hip Pain, Knee Pain and more!
Call 604-733-7744 for more Information.
Vancouver Chiropractic & Vancouver Massage Therapy services are provided by Dr. Michael Horowtiz & Associates. Our mission is to serve you better with a hands on approach to wellness & healing. Call us at 604-733-7744 so we can help!