Costochondritis Treatment | Try Vancouver Chiropractor | Dr. Michael Horowitz
Costochondritis is very similar to the Tietze syndrome. Is a benign inflammation of one or more of the costal cartilages. It was first described in 1921 by the German surgeon Alexander Tietze (1864-1927).
While similar, Tietze syndrome is not identical to costochondritis. Tietze syndrome is characterized by swelling of the costal cartilages, while in costochondritis there is no swelling. It is now recognized that the presence or absence of swelling is only an indicator of the severity of the condition. It was at one time thought to be associated with, or caused by, a viral infection acquired during surgery, but this is now known not to be the case. Most sufferers have not had recent surgery.
Hypervolt by Hyperice - Now offered at Hycroft Chiropractic!
Thank you for visiting our Vancouver Chiropractic Website:
New Patients Welcome ~ Online Booking
Evening & Some Weekend Appointments Available
Testomonials - See what our patients have to say!
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT VANCOUVER CHIROPRACTIC SERVICES:
- How Much Does an initial Chiropractic Exam Cost?
- What Conditions does Chiropractic Treat?
- How long will I require Chiropractic Treatment?
- Can Chiropractic help improve my Posture?
- What are your office hours? Do you work evenings & weekends?
- What other services do you offer?
- Can Vancovuer Chiropratic Services really help with my back pain?
Have questions about by Dr. Michael Horowitz! Please call Vancouver Chiroprctic Services at 604-733-7744 or fill out this form below. We are happy to answer your questions and will respond promplty.