Dr. Michael Horowitz's Exercise for Health Series
1. Start by lying on your back, hands lightly beside your ears, knees at 90degrees feet in the air.
2. Lift your head and top of your shoulders off the mat, placing your hands lightly beside your ears.
3. Exhale as you twist opposite elbow to opposite knee, extending your other leg out straight with leg about 1 foot off the ground and keeping your elbows wide.
4. Inhale as you twist and do the same thing on the other side keeping your shoulders lifted off mat the whole time. Continue twisting 20reps, alternating exhale and inhale on the twists.
Physical Exercise is an important component of Spinal Hygiene. By combining regular physical exercise, stretching and Chiropractic Spinal Check-Ups: you'll help keep your body strong, flexible, in proper alignment and in top physical form. …you'll be working towards “Perfect Posture” & Preventing small Aches & Pains from becoming Big Ones!
Exercise is known to have many great health benefits. Here is a Top 10 List!
(1) Increased Energy
(2) Improved Mood (less stress, anxiety & depression)
(3) Improved Sleep & Restfulness
(4) Reduced Pain & Discomfort
(5) Decreased Weight (so you’ll look & feel better)
(6) Reduced Chronic Disease (like Diabetes 2 & CardioVascular Disease)
(7) Increased Bone Calcium (with weight bearing activity)
(8) Increased Muscle Strength & Endurance
(9) Better Joint Mobility & Lubrication
(10) Better SEX! (No research studies immediately available to prove this claim)
Please Enjoy and if you find these Videos useful, Please like it, Leave a Comment and Subscribe to My YOUTUBE Channel for more Useful Information on How to Live your Healthiest Life!For more information on Spinal Health & how to provent small aches & pains from becomming Big Ones, please contact Dr. Michael Horowitz, Vancouver Chiropractor by Call 604-733-7744 or visiting our website at www.vancouverchiropractic.net.
These videos are for demonstration purposes only. Please contact Dr. Michael Horowitz (Vancouver community chiropractor) or Laura Morris (Vancouver personal trainer) at 604-733-7744 for a specific activity routine suited for your needs! http://www.vancouverchiropractic.netPlease Note: Each individual's health status in unique & so too should their training & expercise program. None of the information provided is intended to replace sound medical evaluation, assessment or diagnosis. Please contact your communicty chiropractor & have a specific activity & exercise routine made for yourself as every individual has varying needs.