Dr. Michael Horowitz's EXERCISE FOR HEALTH Series
Jump Squats! EXERCISE OF THE DAY
This exercise is a great way to warm up your legs muscles, get your heart rate up and move in a dynamic way to wake up the muscles of your lower legs. Start with just a few, you'll feel the burn!!
Physical Exercise is an important component of Spinal Hygiene. By combining regular physical exercise, stretching and Chiropractic Spinal Check-Ups: you'll help keep your body strong, flexible, in proper alignment and in top physical form. …you'll be working towards “Perfect Posture” & Preventing small Aches & Pains from becoming Big Ones!
Exercise is known to have many great health benefits. Here is a Top 10 List!
(1) Increased Energy
(2) Improved Mood (less stress, anxiety & depression)
(3) Improved Sleep & Restfulness
(4) Reduced Pain & Discomfort
(5) Decreased Weight (so you’ll look & feel better)
(6) Reduced Chronic Disease (like Diabetes 2 & CardioVascular Disease)
(7) Increased Bone Calcium (with weight bearing activity)
(8) Increased Muscle Strength & Endurance
(9) Better Joint Mobility & Lubrication
(10) Better SEX! (No research studies immediately available to prove this claim)
Please Enjoy and if you find these Videos useful, Please like it, Leave a Comment and Subscribe to My YOUTUBE Channel for more Useful Information on How to Live your Healthiest Life!
For more information on Spinal Health & how to provent small aches & pains from becomming Big Ones, please contact Dr. Michael Horowitz, Vancouver Chiropractor by Call 604-733-7744 or visiting our website at www.vancouverchiropractic.net.
These videos are for demonstration purposes only. Please contact Dr. Michael Horowitz (Vancouver community chiropractor) or Laura Morris (Vancouver personal trainer) at 604-733-7744 for a specific activity routine suited for your needs! http://www.vancouverchiropractic.net
Please Note: Each individual's health status in unique & so too should their training & expercise program. None of the information provided is intended to replace sound medical evaluation, assessment or diagnosis. Please contact your communicty chiropractor & have a specific activity & exercise routine made for yourself as every individual has varying needs.