If you've been in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) and are experiencing symptoms such as whiplash, headaches, neck, back or reoccuring pain, or if you were involved in a MVA and have reported the incident to ICBC, you qualify for care at our clinic.Dr. Michael Horowitz, is a registered participant in the ICBC Chiropractic Treatment Program. This means if you or a family member have been in a motor vehicle accident, you are able to receive chiropractic treatments as long as you have an ICBC claim number. Please visit Vancouver chiropractors program page for more information.
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT INJURIES
Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment
- Faster Recovery from whiplash, headaches, neck and back pain
- Reduced pain and improvement in muscle and joint function
- No out-of-pocket payments
- No ongoing approval process with ICBC
- Minimal paperwork
To help you on the road to recovery, we will help you get coverage for the treatment you need. We recommend you visit your medical doctor (or hospital if necessary), followed by:
- Chiropractic Treatment - no cost to patient (direct billing), 25 pre-approved sessions, within 12weeks of your motor vehicle injury.
- Registered Massage Therapy - full or partial reimbursement to patient
- Active Rehab/Personal Training - Dr. Horowitz may refer out
No matter who's at fault, most people qualify for medical benefits such as chiropractic care and massage therapy. If you do, your Basic Autoplan policy will help pay for your medical care and treatment.
These are some common complaints experienced after a motor vehicle accident. A visit to your family doctor, chiropractor or if necessary the hospital is the first step. Make sure to contact ICBC as this activates your claim and creates the opportunity to proceed with treatment.
Hycroft Chiropractic & Massage in Vancouver
Suite 114 - 3195 Granville street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
Have your ICBC Claims & Motor Vehicle Accident questions answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by filling in the form below: