WHIPLASH TREATMENT in Vancouver
Whiplash is an injury to the neck due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck. This motion can injure bones in the spine, disks between the bones, ligaments, muscles, nerves and other tissues of the neck.
Car collisons are the most common causes of whiplash however, there are a number of other activities and accidents with strong enough impast that can result in whiplash.
WHIPLASH INDUCED ACCIDENTS
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Increasing pain with neck movement
- Loss of range of motion in the neck
- Headaches, starting at the base of the skull
- Tenderness or pain in shoulder, upper back or arms
- Tingling or numbness in the arms