Our office sees quite a few visits each week related to rib cage pain. The first step is to determine the cause of such pain as the source can be musculo-skeletal but can also have other origins.
Rib (Costal) Pain often result from faulty spinal/rib joint mechanics due to the accumulation of stress & tension. This is best treated by proper assessment by a chiropractor & hands-on treatment which gets to the source of the problem and allow for most rapid healing. Call 604-733-7744 for relief!
- Was there a direct trauma to the rib cage (car accident, sports injury, fall, etc)? Is there difficulty breathing &/or blood in your spit? Consider a rib fracture as a possibility & visit your medical doctor or local hospital for varificaiton.
- Is the pain radiating from the back/spine, between your shoulder blades &/or caused from some for of repetitive lifting or twisting (ie golf, racquet sports, etc) - consider you may have created a spinal or rib mis-alignment which is best assessed & treated by your local chiropractor.
- Does the pain occur between the ribs on the side or front in the muscular region? Consider you may have an "intercoastal spams" or tension in the muscles between the ribs. This is effectively treated with massage & chiropractic maneouvers.
- Do your symptoms occur while having a flu, a chronic cough, after a bout of sneezing or any other cold or sickness?
- Is there a rash the accompanies the rib cage irriation?
All of these are important questions to ask yourself. Even more important is to have a proper assessment & there is nobody better equped to help with this than your local chiropractor.
Rib Pain is one of the most common symptoms that present to our office. They are treated naturally with the help of Chiropractic & Vancouver Massage Therapy services. Our mission is to serve you better with a hands on approach to wellness & healing. Call us at 604-733-7744 so we can help!
Have your questions about Migraine Treatment in Vancouver answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz by calling 604-733-7744 or filling out the form below: