Covid-19 Chiropractic Care Update
IN TOUGH TIMES WE MUST STICK TOGETHER
When our office opens again patients can be assured:
- we will maintain the highest standards of office hygiene, cleansing and care.
- we will limit the # of patients in our office to maintain appropriate social distancing
- we will wear face masks & gloves during patient interaction
- we will provide antiseptic gel for patients
- we will provide a plexi-glass barrier between patients and front desk reception
- we will continue to follow Provincial Health guidlines
Please reply to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you'd like to schedule a time to talk. You can also text me at 604-255-1579 if there is something urgent.
TeleHealth Video Appointments
Try Vancouver Orthotics by Dr. Michael Horowitz
Shock-Absorption is key to what we promote to our community. When you combine (1) Great Footwear with (2) Moderate Activity & (3) Regular Biomechanical Foot Check-Ups…...you are working towards “Perfect Posture” & Preventing small Aches & Pains from becoming Big Ones!
Movement of your Body & of Alignment your Feet through our lives is one of the most important things we can recommend to our patients. We want you to be in Tip Top Form, Prevent Injury, Improve your Posture and FEEL GREAT!!
Dr. Michael Horowitz offers a 5-Step process to treating your Aches & Pains. He can Diagnose & Treat your condition and recommend the best course of action for you. Call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 for more information.
Try using Vancouver Orthotics for Better Balance, Stability & Shock-Absorption. Improved Posture and Alignment are an Added Bonus!
Thank you for visiting our Vancouver Orthotics Website:
New Patients Welcome ~ Online Booking
Evening & Some Weekend Appointments Available
Testomonials - See what our patients have to say!
by Dr. Michael Horowitz
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
YOU MIGHT HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT VANCOUVER ORTHOTICS:
- How Much Do Custom Orthotic Inserts Cost?
- What Conditions do Orthotic Inserts Treat?
- How long are orthotics good for?
- What type of shoes will my orthotics fit into?
- What are your office hours? Do you work evenings & weekends?
- Is there a discount on a second pair?
- Do Vancovuer Orthotics really help?
Have questions about by Dr. Michael Horowitz! Please call Vancouver Orthotics at 604-737-3668 or fill out this form below. We are happy to answer your questions and will respond promplty.
Vancouver Orthotics are provided by Dr. Michael Horowitz. Located in Vancouver, BC, Canada in the Hycroft Medical Building. We offer the community information, education and treatment options for foot related problems, such as flat feet, foot pain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, ball of foot pain, metatarsalgia, mortons neuroma, arch pain, ankle pain, ankle sprains, achilles tendonitis, shin splints, knee pain, hip and back pain in Vancouver.