Welcome to the concept of Spinal Hygiene brought to you by Hycroft Chiropractic & Massage in Vancouver. Spinal hygiene is similiar to the familiar dental hygiene concept that our society puts so much emphasis on but relates to how we take care of our spine throughout our lifestime.Spinal Hygiene is made up of 3 components:
- Regular Physical Exercise is like brushing
- Requent Stretching is like flossing
- Chiropractic Spinal Check-Ups is like visiting your dentist
Have you ever wondered how you can prevent poor posture from developing & avoid future or recurrent back problems? This can be achieved by avoiding SPINAL NEGLECT! Spinal neglect is allowing the accumulation of stress and tension to the spinal column. This absorption of daily stress/tension is common in the world we live but the question is, how do we prevent this from becomming a problem.
- How do we avoid chronically poor posture?
- How do we avoid recurring pain/discomfort/stiffness/achiness?
- How do we prevent the development of DJD (degernarative joint disease) aka ARTHRITIS or DDD (degenerative disc disease)?
Have your questions about Spinal Hygiene in Vancouver answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz, by filling out the form below: