LOWER BACK PAIN TREATMENT
If you've ever groaned, "Oh, my aching back!", you are not alone. Back pain is one of the most common medical problems, affecting 8 out of 10 people at some point during their lives.
Back pain can range from a dull, constant ache to a sudden,sharp pain. Acute back pain comes on suddenly and usually lasts a few days to a few weeks.
QUESTION REGARDING LOWER BACK PAIN:
- Should I take medication?
- What natural treatment methods are available?
- What causes of low back pain?
- How can I get effective relief from low back pain?
- How can chiropractic & massage therapy help treat my low back pain?
Lower Back Pain is often a result of faulty spinal mechanics due to the accumulation of stress & tension on the spine. This condition can be properly assessment and treated by a chiropractor. Hands on therapy like chiropractic & massage help provide relief by getting to the source of the problem and provide healing.
Call 604-733-7744 for relief!
Have your questions about Chiropractic & Massage Therapy in Vancouver answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz, by filling out the form below: