Psychotherapy for Relationships, Anxiety & Depression in Vancouver (Clinical Counselling) BC.
Hycroft is proud to introduce one of the newest members to our team, Stephanie Davis & Cenk Matalon, who provide Psychotherapy in the form of Clinical Counselling here in Vancouver.
Cenk Matalon will be practicing at Hycroft Medical Building on Wednesdays and you can contact him at 778-321-6867 or via email at email@example.com. Check out his website at https://www.cenkmatalon.com/
Welcome! My name is Cenk (pronounced as Jenk) and I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with a Masters degree in Counselling. I offer mindfulness-based, emotion-centred, somatic therapy to serve your deepest healing, growth, and psycho-spiritual integration. You can benefit greatly from this work if:
- you are willing to do the hard work necessary to be ready for a truly fulfilling romantic partnership
- you desire connecting with a much deeper life, a sense of purpose, direction, and vitality
- you have been traumatized whether through sexual, emotional, or physical abuse
- you struggle with lack of motivation, depression, and/or stress, anxiety, and worries
- you battle with low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- you have been on a spiritual path for a long time yet you are realizing your interpersonal challenges remain intact.
I know what it feels like to have a hard time in life. At age 19, I moved to Canada by myself. Shortly after that I started struggling with isolation and stress. When I reached out for help, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Throughout my undergraduate studies in psychology, I never heard anyone teach about peace of mind or stillness. I had to take matters into my own hands and I began to ask the big questions: What is this life? Who am I? Why am I not happy?
My inner journey took me to meditation centres around the world. I sat in silence for countless hours. I faced my demons, learned about my emotions, and challenged everything I've known about myself, life, and relationships.
My journey keeps on unfolding in ways I could have never imagined. From my own experience, I know it is possible to have one's entire life transformed - step by conscious step.
Stephanie Davis will also be practicing at Hycroft on Mondays and you can contact her at 604-256-8925 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org