ICBC MVA Registered Massage Therapy Rehabilitation
Treatment & Recovery: Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) Services
If you've been in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) and are filing an ICBC claim in British Columbia, you are entitled to the best healthcare available to treat the aches and pains you are experiencing.
ICBC Injury ClaimAt Hycroft, our practitioners are ICBC Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) providers. This means that for registered massage therapy treatment FEES FOR SERVICES WILL BE REIMBURSED (fully or partially) with valid ICBC claims, even if you are found at fault for the accident. Our office will provide you with full receipts for each visit. To begin treatment, please bring your valid ICBC claim number.
• Faster recovery from injuries such as whiplash, headaches, neck and back pain
Benefits to seeking Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) treatment for MVA injuries include:
• Reduced pain and improvement in function and mobility
Treatment and Recovery
The common complaints below are often experienced after a motor vehicle accident. A visit to your family MD, or if necessary the hospital, is the first step. Secondly, make sure to contact ICBC to let them know ASAP what has happened. This activates your ICBC claim and allows you to proceed with treatment.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder, Rib, or Arm Pain
- Leg Pain
- General Aches
- Chronic Recurrent Pain and Discomfort
- Morning Stiffness
To help you on the road to recovery, we are here to make sure you're able to get the treatment you're covered for. We first recommend you visit your MD, and then recommend the following:
- Chiropractic Examination and Treatment (no cost to patient)
- Registered Massage Therapy (reimbursed to the patient)
- Registered Acupuncture (reimbursed to the patient)
- Active Rehab/Kinesiology/Personal Training (potentially no cost to the patient)
Have your questions about ICBC Massage Therapy Rehabilitation and Treatment in relation to your ICBC MVA (motor vehicle accident) answered by one of our RMTs by calling 604-733-7744 or emailing email@example.com