CUSTOM ORTHOTICS IN DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER YALETOWN with Dr. Horowitz at Function Health Club
WHY VANCOUVER ORTHOTICS?
At Vancouver Orthotics, we provide a therapeutic approach to treating foot, ankle, knee, hip, or back pain by starting at the source. Our goal is to provide our patients with an enhanced biomechanical support system that will ultimately lead to better posture and elimination of pain. By stabilizing and balancing your feet, custom made orthotics will help restore the proper alignment of the joints and bones in the foot and improve your body’s performance and efficiency, reduce pain, and contribute to your total body wellness. We achieve this goal through specific consultation, examination and if necessary, the fitting, production and dispensing of custom made orthotic inserts.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT WITH US
- Your initial appointment will last approximately 30 minutes.
- Please bring with you a few pair of your usual footwear choices, as well as a prescription for custom orthotic footwear if required for reimbursement from your extended health care provider.
- Provincial Insurance does not cover the cost of custom orthotics. It’s your responsibility to cover the cost and contact your extended health care provider regarding any extended coverage you may have.
- If you require custom orthotics, payment in full is required prior to manufacture. We accept cash, debit, VISA, MasterCard and America Express.
- Once we receive your custom orthotics, we will call you to book a dispensing appointment to fit your custom orthotics and re-assess your gait. The dispensing appointment is usually within two weeks of your initial assessment and only takes 10-15 minutes.
#114-3195 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3K2
Function Health Club
856 Homer Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2W5
Monday and Saturday appointments only
Please NOTE a Medical doctor or podiatry prescription maybe required for re-imbursement.
Effectiveness varies from patient to patient.
Prior to your appointment please contact your extended health care provided to obtain details to better understand your specific coverage and what information will be required to submit your claim.
Have your questions about Downtown Vancouver, Yaletown Orthotics answered by Dr. Michael Horowitz, by filling out the form below:
*HCRM&VO (Vancouver, BC) Ltd